We are excited to see the beautiful weather returning and the outdoor amenities ready for the season!
Also, please take a moment to review the below pool policies as a reminder for the season. These Pool Rules are also posted in the pool area.
Pool Policies: For your own protection, NEVER SWIM ALONE. All persons using the pool does so at their own risk. No lifeguard is provided.
- Pool hours are 10:00am –10:00pm daily.
- Person(s) under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
- No animals in the pool area at any time.
- No glass containers may be in the pool area.
- Resident must accompany their guest at all times, and there may not be more than two guests per resident.
- No running or horseplay allowed in the pool area.
- Proper swimsuit attire required. No cutoffs, diapers or plastic pants allowed.
- No open wounds allowed in the pool area.
Violation of the above rules will result in removal from the pool area and pool privileges for the duration of the season.