Valley Ranch is pleased to announce the 3rd Annual Holiday Lights Contest, sponsored by the Valley Ranch Residential Association. WIN CASH! ** Registration Required. Entries will be judged on creativity, design, originality, and complexity. There are two categories: Single Family and Townhouse/Multi-Family. Prizes: 1st Place – $200.00, 2nd Place – $150.00, 3rd Place – $100.00.
If there are fewer than 10 entries, only a single prize of $150.00 will be awarded. Judging will be from December 13th thru December 18th, from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. LIGHTS MUST BE ON TO BE JUDGED.
Tour maps will be available on the Valley Ranch blog, website, and at the Association office. Take the tour with family and friends and enjoy this magical time of year.
- Contestants must live in Valley Ranch
- Contestants must register their home by contacting us before Friday, November 21st. Be sure to include your name, address, and phone number in the email. Your information will not be shared in the contest. We will only use this information to contact the winners.
- Judging will start on Saturday, December 13th and run through Tuesday, December 16th, noon.
- Contestants must have their lights on from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. all three nights.
- After the voting ends, if there is a tie, the Valley Ranch Residential board will pick the winner. All decisions about the winners of this contest are final.
- If we have less than 10 contestants, only a single prize of $150.00 will be awarded.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Board members and CCMC staff of the Valley Ranch Association are not eligible to enter.
- First Place: $200
- Second Place: $150
- Third Place: $100 Key Dates
Deadline to enter contest
- Friday, November 21st
- Holiday Lights Contest: November 24th – December 16th.
- Judging: December 13th – 16th.
- Winners will be selected, notified by phone, and posted here on December 18th.
Voting will be conducted by a panel of judges from the Valley Ranch community.